Architectural Technician - Residential
Senior Architectural Technician - Residential - Revit
My client is a top 30 AJ 100 architectural practice and market leader in the UK and Europe within the residential sector.
Due to a busy pipeline of work coming through they are looking to expand their London team.
What they have to offer:
- The opportunity to work on Large scale residential schemes with high-spec designs within the London arena with a market leader
- Working in brand new offices based in central London
- Good working hours. The company promotes a healthy work life balance. They do not want their staff working long hours
- Good social events
- The team are very dynamic, friendly and very sociable
What they are looking for:
- Proven track record working on large scale residential schemes in the UK
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD is essential
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on 07900 748 208 or you can drop me an email with your CV and portfolio
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.