Copywriter / Editor
A truly multidisciplinary design & communication studio is looking for an Innovative and Creative Copywriter / Editor to join their growing team. This agency has a strong focus on retail and events, but also work across branding, digital and print. They work with some of the world's most recognised brands from sectors such as fashion, lifestyle, sports and technology.
What's the role?
The agency is looking for a copywriter with a flair for editorial. Developing copy for all client projects, they are looking for a writer who can write clear, direct, concise copy and will be able to explain complex ideas clearly across many channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proofing, copy checking and sense checking
- Develop copy from long articles and opinion pieces to 140 character snippets
- Leading of social channels
- Creating press releases and case studies
- Writing pitches and marketing collateral
- Develop and build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Create and embed a key Tone of Voice for the agency
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic. You will be immersed in the world of cultural editorial and brand and will have a palpable energy for what you do.
Communication is key, so you will be a clear and concise communicator, who understands narrative and concepts. Previous experience within a design agency is essential, as is the ability to think around and delve beyond the key ideas.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Copywriter / Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly