CAD Designer / Project Coordinator
Are you a driven CAD Designer looking for a chance to step up within a growing business?
I have a very rare and exciting opportunity for a CAD Designer to provide integral support within an expanding business. This Design and Build practice offers a complete relocation & renovation service to small, medium and enterprise firms within London and the UK.
This really is a one off opportunity! The selected CAD Designer / Project Coordinator will be playing a varied but vital role, acting as the Managing Director's right hand man / woman both in the office and on site. This position will give the right person the chance to gain a huge amount of responsibility within the Workplace, receiving friendly and comprehensive support along the way.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in the following;
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Producing Conceptual Designs / Design development
- Technical detailing for the fit out of existing and new commercial buildings
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients and vendors
- Visiting site, liaising with subcontractors
The successful CAD Designer / Project Coordinator will have the following;
- Experience as a CAD Technician / Technical Designer
- Knowledge of Workplace projects
- Experience in meeting and liaising with clients
- Knowledge of AutoCAD & Adobe Suite is essential
- Good communication skills
- Drive and Determination
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.