Junior Graphic Designer
An international magazine and conference company is looking for a passionate junior designer to join their friendly, conscientious team!
Based in Central London, you will be responsible for creating and delivering engaging layouts and designs for our recently rebranded StudyTravel Magazine. Another key part of the role is to help produce company marketing material, digital design, day-to-day web updates, email campaign designs and more.
- Take on briefs independently and deliver strong visuals with confidence
- Being able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Articulate and confident in design decisions and presenting creative work
- Ensuring adherence to style and brand guidelines
- Working closely with the design and marketing team
- 1-2 years' experience working as a graphic designer
- Basic skills in image manipulation
- A Graphic Design degree or similar
- Logical minded with a genuine passion for design
- An excellent design portfolio
- Must be able to meet deadlines with a high attention to detail whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong adobe experience which includes: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is essential – Basic HTML/photography knowledge would be beneficial.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly