Mid-Senior Workplace Interior Designer - Design and Build
Mid - Senior Workplace Interior Designer - Design and Build / London / Salary £30,000 - £45,000 / Permanent
A small design and build firm based in London SE1 are seeking a vibrate Mid - Senior Workplace Interior Designer with 3D studio MAX skills for a full-time position. The candidate should be able to operate AutoCAD 2013 proficiently.
The company is looking to grow and the office will be moving to Croydon in the near future. As the successful candidate, you must be flexible to commute to London as well as Croydon.
Role and Responsibilities of the Mid - Senior Workplace Interior Designer:
- Goods skills in leading a team and putting together a full project requirements from clients
- Candidate is to be confident in carry out site surveys, meet clients and suppliers
- All interested candidates must be able to put together presentation documents for prospective work
- Creatively lead the design team from concept to final delivery
- Produce vibrant, engaging, innovative and highly functional interiors
- To source, schedule and specify furniture, fittings and materials of the highest quality
- To focus on multiple projects concurrently, ensuring work meets time, cost and quality targets
- To communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, clients and third parties when working on projects
- To apply technical/professional expertise to client issues
- To creation of mood boards and presentations
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Production of schedules, review of site installation and attention to all details
- To updating material/image library with current and future trends
Skills required for Mid - Senior Workplace Interior Designer:
- Autocad 2013
- Excel Microsoft
- Document presentation
- Space planning and detailing skills
- Good communicator and team player
- Experience from the commercial marketplace
The Workplace Interior Designer should be confident trustworthy, reliable and flexible. Moreover, you must have a good knowledge of spoken and written English.
If you're interested in finding out more about this Mid-Senior Workplace Interior Design role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.