Senior Account Manager/Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning design agency as they are currently on the look-out for a passionate and experienced Senior Account Manager. This role will enable you to join to a dynamic and engaging team across the development and delivery of retail design projects for well-known food and beverage, beauty and commercial clients.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- You will be responsible for all client communication for both existing and new clients, with the ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Overseeing and managing of multiples projects, spanning branding, interiors, packaging and design- having one or two of your own key clients to manage
- The creation and management of all project logistics including contact reports, status reports, monthly invoicing and project finances
- Receiving briefs from clients and relaying to creative teams ensuring all task management and work-flow distribution including resource management
- You will use your communication skills and knowledge of branding within retail design to assist in new business and the development of pitches
What skills will be required in this role?
- You will be a confident individual that takes initiative and is a natural communicator
- Previous experience within a creative agency within a role at a similar level, ideally having worked across retail design but this is not mandatory
- A natural organiser with the ability to multitask and drive creative excellence
- This agency has a fantastically collaborative and supportive culture, so you'll be a like-minded individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment!
If you thrive in a collaborative and creative environment and have all the necessary skills and requirements then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register your interest!