Head of Creative - Lifestyle/Health
We're currently working with a well-established health and wellness brand who are looking for a Head of Creative to join their studio. It's a great time to join this brand as they are continuing to grow year on year and are operating at the more premium edge within their market. Working in their creative studio this a great opportunity for the right person to really grow within their company and be an integral part in the shaping the ongoing development of the brands look and feel.
The Head of Creative will be getting to grips with all manner of design briefs across the brand including packaging, art direction, POS, signage, retail environments, trade and external collateral.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Spearheading the design and management of the brands external and internal visual communications across digital and offline
- Implementing brand guidelines and brand tool-kits, planning and supporting below the line activities for nationwide campaigns
- Managing a team of junior designers to ensure they produce cutting edge, eye-catching and memorable content to build their brand
- Taking our clients customers on a journey to become a real lifestyle brand
Our client is looking for a candidate who is creative and bold with their ideas, big or small! The ideal candidate for this Head of Creative role will be enthusiastic and self-motivated. An interest in health and fitness coupled with a well-honed understanding of Adobe Creative Suite is key for this opportunity.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience of delivering projects for numerous platforms and understanding the importance of campaign analytics
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills with the confidence to pitch ideas and lead a creative team
- The ability to balance project objectives from schedule, creative, cost, technical and quality perspective
If you're keen to join a team of passionate individuals please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.