The Fix Creative are working with an amazing design agency based in London, specialising in the design, build and implementation of innovative display, retail environments and consumer engagements for a large number of premium brands based in the UK and Worldwide.
- Working closely with the design team, Project Managers and Creative Director, to interpret briefs and develop suitable creative design solutions;
- Producing high-quality, 3D design solutions from sketching concepts through to technical drawing pack, consistent with the Company brand and visual language, and;
- Sharing technical knowledge, working methods, creative guidance and ideas within the team.
- You will have exceptional and original creative-process thinking, sketching, concept communication and design skills. A keen eye for quality and detail, plus having a good understanding of the retail environment and shopper experience is essential;
- You will possess a strong, creative based portfolio within the retail design sector, demonstrating originality and a broad range of skills on live, professional projects;
- You must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors;
- You should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company;
- You will have excellent time management and have a flexible approach to work loads;
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Retail, Furniture / Product and/or Travel Retail Design. We are a willing to look at various creative backgrounds providing the experience, skills and knowledge are easily transferable, and;
- It is essential that you possess a wealth of creative experience, have extremely strong sketching capability and be competent using the following packages:
- 3D Software Package/s, ideally 3D Studio Max
- CAD Software (Ideally Solidworks and/or Autocad)
If you have the relevant experience required and feel you can be a fantastic addition to their strong creative team, please email your CV, along with concept sketching and creative, live-project working examples
Apply for Midweight Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly