Studio Coordinator / Account Executive Creative Studio
This is unique opportunity for someone wanting to get into account handling an award winning creative agency.
This company have a great name within the packaging and branding space and have many awards for the beautiful work they produce.
Based really near to Old street station this agency have a great open plan office with great access to some great bars and restaurants!
If you have a bright bubbly can-do attitude and really want to make your mark in the industry then this agency like to grow their own, so it is great place to join as a junior!
They are highly social and have some great aways days and company holidays and they really take care of their employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- To meet and greet all visitors in the way that positively reflects the agency
- To assist a Partner and Creative Director from an administrative perspective as well as support to the Client Services team.
- To work closely with the Studio Manager to help the studio run as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
- To support the Studio Manager, Client Services Team, Client Partner and Creative Partner on key tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Positive, proactive and passionate attitude
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to balance conflicting requirements
- Good time management
- Team player, highly collaborative, work well with all disciplines
- Punctual, reliable and flexible
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Apply for Studio Coordinator / Account Executive Creative Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly