Account Director (Design Agency)
Our client is a leading creative, full service agency with over 25 years experience specialising in the property sector and luxury brands, currently looking for an Account Director for their busy and growing team.
The candidate will be joining a team of 5 Account Managers, and will be in charge of developing and growing the existing accounts, building and reinforcing clients' relationships. With a strategic approach you will be able to spot and discover new opportunities to drive the expansion of the existing business, nurturing client relationships and leading the account team towards their targets.
With a strong branding and print knowledge, you'll be able to discuss and take briefs from the clients and deliver this onto the various stakeholder involved in the process, thanks to your impressive communications skills.
We're looking for a confident, outspoken individual, with solid relationship management experience and a can-do attitude. You're flexible and adaptable, able to lead and inspire others to reach excellence through teamworking and professionalism.
The key areas to cover:
- To facilitate good communication across all who work on accounts to ensure consistency of approach and understanding
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To keep, reinforce and expand the clients’ trust
- To demonstrate strategic leadership on your accounts
- To research subject areas and new developments relevant to the account or categories you work in to help identify and plan potential new projects and/or additional business opportunities
- To establish and deliver creative work that meet the agreed marketing objectives for the brand
- To identify and communicate opportunities for expanding accounts within clients
- To review and manage internal and external resources to ensure that projects are initiated and fulfilled to the correct specificity and brand requirements
- To provide accurate information for, and take responsibility for, financial planning, revenue forecasting, reporting and timely invoicing
- To manage projects within the budget and timeline agreed
We're looking for someone with previous experience managing big accounts.
Knowledge of Print and Branding is key to the role, as well as experience gained within Design or Creative Agencies.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV! We'd like to hear from you!