Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
*Candidates must be able to work full time in Surrey*
We are a creative agency looking for a mid-weight creative team (Art Director and Copywriter) to join us to work on one of our largest accounts.
We are looking for self-starters and doers. Ideally you are proactive and able to make things happen. A team that are energetic and not afraid of picking up a camera and shooting something. A resourceful attitude is a must.
Curious and plugged-in: We are looking for people that are aware of what's going on, or are actively trying to find out. People that look forward to learn about new approaches and not afraid to try out new ideas, mediums, etc.
Craftsmen and women: We expect ideas to come as standard as a creative person, but beyond that, we are looking for people that know how to write, be it a headline or a manifesto, know how to art direct, understand the language of film, design and photography.
Communicators and collaborators: We need a team that are comfortable talking through, debating and presenting their thoughts and ideas. We are not looking for anyone that wants to hide away in a corner as we're building an open, collaborative team, across Europe and across client and agency. Everyone that joins us should see that fact as a plus, rather than a minus.
You would be working on one of our largest accounts which is an automotive brand. Automotive experience is not essential as we have some very talented teams across Europe that can help and guide you, plus the senior creatives at the Hub here in London.
We are looking for a team with real, concrete and good quality campaigns under their belt. We don't micro-manage here and are looking for a team that we can brief and trust to create engaging content.
- Must have fresh ideas, well-written content and beautifully executed work
- Must have agency experience
- Must have on and offline experience
- Beneficial if you have worked on automotive brands in the past (or currently)
- Must be comfortable taking criticism and constructive feedback
- Campaign Experience essential
- Must be able to think outside the box
- Would be great if you like to keep up to date with current trends and keep yourselves updated with new software releases
To apply please send your team CV anf portfolio along with both of your contact information.