Position: Account Manager
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join the team.
To manage the day to day activities of the account including product design and development of the clients GWP requirements, quotations, sampling, order management and QC compliance. To help maximise the contribution of the customer’s account in line with annual business plans, through competitive quotations and effective cost management of product lines
- Support the Account Director in managing the day to day activities throughout the product development and production cycle on Products.
- Effectively manage the pitch process for new programmes, co-ordinating with Global offices as required throughout the development process.
- Working with the Account Director (AD), ensure that responses are managed in a timely manner and that profitability is maximised.
- Maximise sales and profitability of each line ongoing
- Management of the creative process with the design team for given projects to ensure team are briefed correctly, and deadlines are met.
- Manage the product development and approvals process according to the client’s standard procedures.
- Effective administration of purchase orders & status reporting to ensure that the client is kept updated with progress and issues are handled in a positive manner.
- Support the AD in annual business planning process for the account.
- Attend meetings with the client at their offices as required.
- Product development experience (ideally within a related industry).
- Must be numerate and able to create pricing proposals to clients
- Clear communication (oral and written) within team – reporting to the AD.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise all forms of administration.
- Must be able to plan, organise and prioritise their individual workload.
- Monitor multiple projects and create weekly status reports.
- Ensure that all Quality Control standards are adhered to.
- Creative development of products and presentations.
- Attending to detail is critical
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Make internal and client presentations.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.