Position: Project Manager
Our client is an international company who design and source premium products for promotional purposes on a global basis. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team.
To provide first class sales support to the sales team taking responsibility for the order management process from quoting through to inspection prior to shipment.
- To take an enquiry from a member of the sales team.
- To brief the buying team in a clear and succinct way to enable them to approach suppliers and manufacturers with a view to obtaining pricing.
- To build costings with assistance from the Operations Team
- To provide finalised quotes to the sales team
- To send pricing to the client as the relationship with the client requires
- To brief and work with local/European suppliers in line with guidance from the European Supplier Manager.
- To process an order on the order management software.
- To check and confirm the sales order confirmation.
- To write and ensure all details on the manufacturer purchase order are correct.
- To ensure final prices are negotiated prior to confirming a purchase order.
- Management of pre-production and production samples – ensuring they are delivered on time, checking, labelling, distributing, and chasing approvals.
- Management of post-order administration
- Updating and checking duty rates and tariff codes
- Work closely with the QC team to ensure all clients specific auditing, testing and inspection requirements are fulfilled
- Monitor project expenditure and report variances when necessary
- Instigate and manage appropriate escalation of problem items and issues
- Clear communication (oral & written)
- Ability to plan, organise & prioritise all forms of administration.
- Must be able to plan, organise & prioritise individual workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Monitor multiple enquiries and orders throughout their entire lifecycle
- Ensure weekly status reports are kept updated and distributed accordingly
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to produce concise, accurate and clear correspondence/administration.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.