Motion Graphics Designer
Position: Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Motion Graphics Designer to join the expanding 3D design and film studio. They are an international marketing group based in Nottinghamshire. They work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more.
They are looking for someone with an eye for contemporary design, combined with a great feel and passion for animation.
With a minimum of 2 years commercial experience in motion graphics. This is a great opportunity to work in an impressive office environment in the East Midlands with some of the world’s leading brands, both in the UK and further afield. Your main activity will be the design and production of video content for a range of digital projects, delivering high quality motion graphics and bringing clients campaigns to life through visual storytelling. Whilst appreciating the discipline that working for big brands requires.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in After Effects, with supporting skills for asset preparation required in Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition etc. Non-linear editing in Premiere Pro advantageous.
- Knowledge of fundamental design principles for digital with good technical understanding of video based media.
- Developing creative concepts and storyboards in response to client briefs.
- Visualize/artwork design solutions that are relevant for video/digital media.
- Must demonstrate good organisation and communication, with the ability to self-manage time.
- Natural creative instinct and critical eye with attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be involved in all aspects of a project from concept to completion
- Creative but commercially minded
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.