Architectural Technician / Technologist | Vectorworks
Architectural Technician | Technologist | Luxury Residential | Central London
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a highly successful, long term established practice with innovative portfolio of projects, demonstrating incredible talent within the practice.
The role requires someone with minimum 2 years experience including proven site experience. Ideally you will have proven portfolio of luxury residential, student accommodation and commercial projects enabling you to work across practice portfolio of works.
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proven technical ability working on projects during RIBA work stages 3 through to completion
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- UK project experience
- Experience in running multi million pound jobs through construction detailing
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical
- Self motivated, working independently and as part of team
- Vectorworks, NBS Specification, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUP and Illustrator
The successful candidate will be confident, articulate and must have friendly personality.
Please e mail your cv and samples of work to
Apply for Architectural Technician / Technologist | Vectorworks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly