Workplace Design Manager
Workplace Interior Design Manager / Autocad / London / Salary £35,000-£50,000 / Permanent
Leading international architecture and design firm with over 5000 staff is looking for a Workplace Interior Design Manager to join their London team. As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in handling the design process, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills, and the ability to understand and interpret client needs and requirements. This is a pivotal role and is accountable to the Project Principal.
Key Responsibilities of the Workplace Design Manager:
- Providing exemplar design management and leadership from concept to completion of design projects, working across all the RIBA design stages.
- Managing the customer, contractor and design team communications, developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships
- Involvement with all phases of the design and management process, including programming, schematic design, design development, specification and tendering processes
- Creation and distribution of all project records including execution plans, budgets, time frames, programmes and monthly overview reports
- Client presentations and negotiations, from concept design, design development, deliverables and scoping to ensure expectations and budgets are inline and maintained
- Produce high quality graphic presentations with an exceptional understanding of materials and local material resources.
Key Requirements of the Workplace Design Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate/workplace Interior Design, with international experience an advantage;
- A good working knowledge of Autocad is essential as well as strong free-hand sketching skills;
- Exemplary presentation and client relations skills.
- Bachelors' Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from accredited school;
- Excellent graphic and visualisation skills to communicate design ideas;
- Amazing collaboration skills, proactive and highly organised are essential with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- A good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development.
If you're interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Design Manager role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.
Apply for Workplace Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly