My client is a successful start-up with offices in the Bay Area and London. The team at this successful business brings deep e-commerce knowledge and aims to shake up the multi-billion dollar industry it works within. They are a pioneer for change, an advocate for ease and a champion for fairness. Due to their continuing growth, they are now looking for an experienced Copywriter. You must have an English degree and a minimum of 4 years' experience.
As Marketing Copywriter you will be responsible for developing innovative concepts and delivering exceptional creative campaigns across digital, social, print and advertising channels. The copywriter will be responsible for ensuring a clear, consistent tone of voice across all communications. Working in the Creative team, you'll also support marketing teams including Brand, Content, SEO, Email and Social.
* Integrated campaign development across digital, social, print and advertising channels
* Brand and tone of voice application across the entire organisation
* Collaborative concept creation with designers / art directors
* Digital and traditional communication methods
* Creative use of technology in marketing
Essential Skills and Experience
* Excellent attention to detail and consistency
* A portfolio demonstrating proven experience with consumer brands across multiple channels (particularly digital)
* Able to balance multiple simultaneous projects
* Excellent presentation skills and workflow management
* A minimum of 4 years' experience
* An English degree
Only successful candidates will be contacted