Account Director - Digital Agency - London - up to £50,000
Digital Account Director - Digital Agency - London - up to £50,000
This agency of 75 staff are leading specialists in developing online strategies in design and development for the UK's top hospitality brands and we are searching for an individual with passion, commitment, and genuine ability to join their London team to take on their largest account.
We're looking for an experienced and confident Account Director who's comfortable motivating the internal team of six as well as negotiating with senior clients.
Reporting to a Business Director, you will work alongside a cross disciplinary team across the agency and be responsible for leading one of the agencies largest accounts.
They partner with a wide array of businesses in the hospitality industry to deliver successful online strategy. Each project is fully bespoke, tailored to meet the unique targets and goals of the individual businesses that they work with.
They have many years' experience partnering with the UK's top hospitality businesses to create innovative digital strategy and leading-edge website design.
Everything they design and build is created in-house, and their highly-skilled team of developers utilise the latest technological advancements in the industry to deliver solutions of the highest quality.
- Deliver insight and actionable recommendations in response to a variety of key business projects to impact planning, increase sales and drive customer retention
- Work with wider digital teams to implement commercially viable and customer centric activity
- Lead CRM reporting on programmes and overall email performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Use knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and CRM direction (short/long-term)
- Ownership & responsibility for the P&L of the account alongside working with growth projections year on year
- Confidently deliver digital strategy to the C-level team client side
- 5-6 years experience in a Digital Agency or In House Digital Team environment with a background in working on a mix of digital strategy, CRM & website development
- A passion for digital communications and technology
- Ability to lead a team and work on your own
- Strong relationship building skills
- Sales and P&L management experience required
- Strong MSOffice skills
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525