Senior Account Manager
This creative place making agency is currently in search of an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their collaborative team with the aim to grow and develop along with the business.
What are the key responsibilities within this role?
- Taking an overarching responsibility in the delivery of multiple projects, ensuring they meet all client specifications and run smoothly from brief to completion
- Liaising with clients across their branding, publishing and integrated campaign needs, helping to identify areas of potential growth, advising on costs, timings and resourcing
- Maintaining and nurturing all existing relationships with third party suppliers to obtain competitive quotes
- An understanding and experience in the management of all project logistics including all project financing and monthly invoicing
- Management of junior members of staff with the ability to delegate tasks and smaller projects
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- An experienced Senior Account Manager who has previously worked in a creative environment. Previous experience across regeneration/ property/ architecture projects would be a bonus but is not mandatory
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to provide clear and concise updates to both clients and creative teams
- A calm and professional troubleshooter with the ability to identify potential issues, manage designer's times alongside client's expectations
- You'll be working in a small sized team, so will understand the importance of rolling up your sleeves and working to support a wider team
If you have all the desired skills and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in this opportunity!