Design Director - Packaging - Global Agency - £55,000
DESIGN DIRECTOR - GLOBAL AGENCY - LONDON - £55,000
Amazing business, fantastic location, global presence and an award winning and very talented team of packaging design and branding professionals for Healthcare and FMCG clients.
I am working with an amazing packaging and branding design agency with a passion for solving challenging brand problems with outstanding creativity. They have a team consisting of some of the most talented, pro-active and amazing people in the industry.
We are looking for a conceptual, visionary Design Director, with an outstanding portfolio to join their UK team. The Design Director is required to lead by example and be able to inspire and motivate the creative teams to perform amazing work and mentor emerging creative talents. You will also be supporting the Creative Director by sculpting the design studio and overseeing the development and creative excellence throughout the design process.
- To be strategically creative and an in-depth understanding on all projects so as to lead the team to ensure that clients' needs are fully understood and met.
- To work closely with Client Servicing team to ensure the creative brief is challenged and able to provide the design team a clear and inspirational direction for work.
- To assist the Creative Director in providing the team direction for work at all stages and ensures all works are on brief and in line with the company values and they meet/exceed clients' objectives. Also to ensure the team's momentum and motivation is sustained throughout a project through coaching and inspiring.
- To ensure that works are presented to clients professionally with conviction and is always supported with a clear rationale and recommendation.
- To champion for high creative standards throughout the business internally and externally. Be inspiring and motivating.
We are looking for a Conceptual Design Director who has great thinking and can deliver superb ideas. Must be strong with Photoshop skills, have Sketch ability who can put ideas on paper and has strong craft and attention to details. Must be inspiring and motivating to a range of designers.
A number of key characteristics and behaviours form our definition of a first class Design Director:
- Should have at least 8 years of relevant experience, particularly in branding and packaging, ideally healthcare and FMCG.
- Should have good leadership skill, capable to coach, motivate and inspire team members
- Should have good judgement and analytical skills coupled with critical eye for crafting details
- Should be very open to new ideas, flexible and resourceful.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525