In House Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In House Designer to join a London based finance brand.
This company is looking for a Mid-Senior designer, who lives and breathes design and creativity with strong end-to-end experience across Brand, Marketing and Digital.
The role is a vital part of the London Design team within an exciting company that is evolving and strengthening its global creative department.
Reporting into the Group Creative Director in London, your role will help support and drive creative projects that have a real and measurable impact on the company - from designing and managing UI and digital requirements, campaign led advertising, marketing collateral and making sure all output is on brand across online and offline.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Support brand roll out and marketing comms
- Conceptual design, Art Direction and Strategy
- UI and UX design and understanding of usability issues, web and mobile technologies
- Demonstrate agility in your approach, ability to translate insights into actionable design outcomes and deliver solutions
- Strong design portfolio with 3+ years across brand and digital and print Marketing, POS experience
- Ability to manage own time, prioritise work and meet deadlines - Excellent understanding of brand, design, technology, web and mobile - Strong written and verbal communication skills - Team management, mentoring junior designers
- Work side by side with other designers and global teams to generate ideas
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Exceptional conceptual skills
- Detailed understanding of the full online and offline project life-cycle
- Ability to plan, work and manage your own time and deliverables
- High degree of independence and autonomy
- Full understanding of digital and print design, graphic design, layout, creative strategy, typography
- Self motivated, positive attitude and clear communicator