Are you looking to delve into the creative world of design? Our client, a leading branding specialist, is looking for an experienced account manager to join them in their branch located in South East London.
Responsibilities will include…
- Overseeing and management of new and existing projects
- Overseeing all of diary management and task management of studio team
- All logistics including, contact reports, status reports, PO's, Monthly Invoicing and project financing.
- The management of all production from brief to completion
- Client communication and the ability to respond to briefs and develop and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Pervious experience within a branding or creative agency
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A self motivated individual that has the ability to work well in a team
- A natural ability of being organised and being able to multi-task
- Great eye for detail
- The ability to build and develop new and existing client relationships
If this position as an account manager sounds like it would be of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact me today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.