This great opportunity to work for one of the biggest company's in design should not be missed! Our client, a leading branding specialist, is looking for an experienced account manager to join them in their branch located in Shoreditch. They have received recognition and numerous awards applauding the holistic approach to design in both the retail and hospitality industry.
Responsibilities will include…
- Managing new and existing projects
- Responsibility for what you or the team deliver
- Building and maintaining new and existing clients
- Deliver products on time and on budget
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage people, internally and externally
- the ability to deliver exceptional client service
If this position as an account manager sounds like it would be of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact me today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly