We are excited to be working with a full service healthcare agency in central London. They are currently looking for a Digital Designer to join them. You will have the chance to work across massive Blue Chip clients -creating award winning work.
Purpose of the role is to work across the creative process, from wireframe creation (UI/UX) to original concepts/layouts through to ensuring design quality within final digital delivery.
You will be expected to actively participate in meetings/workshops and work with creative/science writing teams to create user-journey and content story flows. From these you will create wireframes and, working alongside the digital development team, make UX/UI recommendations.
You will also be working with the digital development team to ensure final production delivers a well-designed, high quality product.
Proven experience of using the following:
- Sketch/Omnigraffle or similar wireframing program – creating sitemaps, full initial UI concepts and refinement of UI
- Adobe Photoshop (cs5+) – creating original layouts and assets
- Adobe Illustrator (cs5+) – adjusting supplied artwork assets
- W3C standards – to know when we’re breaking standards
- Good understanding of html/html5 and CSS2/3 coding – to be able to work alongside our development and be sure we can implement what you design
- Adobe InDesign (cs5+) – to be able to handle content from non-digital teams and our clients
- Some prototyping/testing of digital designs – very occasional testing of initial concepts through to regular QA testing of final delivery of digital products
- Digital design in a healthcare regulated environment
• Digital usability and interface design theory
- User testing experience
- Writing for web
Experience: Proven digital design experience working within a studio environment on a range of small to large digital products (responsive websites and Apps).
- Create layouts for digital based projects (anything from responsive web layouts, email campaigns, eDetail Aids, basic iPad apps) and create assets for coding
- To be involved in application testing and content integration when required
- Potentially liaise with client on specific projects as and when required
- Liaise with account handlers on projects
- Ensure that projects are created in a way that is unique and memorable, producing creative designs and movements that stand out
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and workshops
- Be proactive with workload and liaise with Traffic manager and Head of UI for project priorities
- Once project has commenced make sure that it is kept within brief and to liaise with Head of UI to ensure projects are kept within budget
- Maintain filing systems on server to required standards
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the progress of projects are tracked / documented so that, if necessary, other members of the team can take them over if the need arises
- Have a positive and proactive attitude towards project work
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and work samples today.