Architect Part III (2 yrs+ experience) London
The selected candidate will work alongside a team of Architects, Acrhitectural Assistants and Technicians under the management of the Design Director in their London studio. The successful candidate will be leading on design and aspects of delivery of their teams projects across various sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Mixed use
- Work as part of an architectural team to successfully complete tasks/projects.
- Excellent communication skills; including people management and staff delegation
- Demonstrate strong design and project running ability.
- Production of drawn and graphic information in 2D and 3D for all RIBA stages 1 - 7
- Responsible for project based delivery of and maintenance of Quality assurance for their team/projects according to BMS.
- Responsible for effective and profitable project delivery to achieve required financial targets / business plan.
- Show Awareness of productive team working
- Deliver project through all of the RIBA work stages at the highest standard.
- Part I and II from a leading school of Architecture
- RIBA / ARB qualified with experience working in a team
- Show knowledge of one or more sectors preferably residential
- Autodesk Revit / 3-d modelling and AutoCAD capability
- Have a creative and an inspiring approach
- Have good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Show an excellent level of education from a leading architecture school
- Show a keen interest in the built environment
- Initiative and drive, with a positive attitude
- Aspiration to work on innovative schemes
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Be able to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients
- Excellent Communication skills - both verbally and written
- Good people skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested in discussing this role or just open to an initial, confidential conversation about other roles then please call on 020 3680 0646 or you can drop me an email with your CV and portfolioRoberta Chapman
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.