Senior Packaging Designer - Global Agency - London - £40-42k
Senior Packaging Designer - Global Agency - London - £40k
Super new role, working for a global branding agency in their lovely London studio. We are looking for a brilliant Senior Packaging Designer who has shown him/herself to be successful at working with great brands and companies to creative their visual identity. The Senior Designer should be wildly creative, lateral-thinking, articulate, and up-beat. He or she will be working within the Healthcare and FMCG team, supporting the Creative Director and ECD and leading the day to day design work.
The team is fun and hard-working and reports to a creative genius leader.
- Art direct and guide the team to ensure the creative brief is fully explored and delivered.
- Effectively communicate direction to the team and feedback information from client/design reviews.
- Help to manage and delegate work within the team and oversee design direction to completion.
- Act as a mentor by overseeing and helping develop junior members of the team with their design skills and abilities.
- Deputise for the Creative Directory in client meetings.
- Begin to take the lead on design projects internally and in the eyes of the clients.
- Work closely with the Client Managers to manage and prioritise the workload on the projects.
- A great team player with a positive attitude.
- A high degree of creative and conceptual skills.
- A strong presenter.
- Confident and full of ideas he/she wants to share.
- Will have a design degree.
- Relevant experience within the industry.
- Branded and non-branded packaging experience.
- Excellent typography skills and an eye for craft.
- Excellent brief taking skills.
- A good awareness and keen interest of packaging in the market today.
- Print and new media exposure and good knowledge of print and various print processes.
- A solid understanding of all relevant software.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525