Award winning boutique agency is looking for a top notch midweight designer.
You’ll be working within a talented and dynamic design team delivering high-level concepts and exceptional visualisations across a diverse range of media including digital, branding, print and campaigns.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Branding: Developing highly considered and intelligent brand strategy presentations which will become the basis for creating outstanding visual identity solutions. You will see projects through from brief to concept exploration and guideline delivery. A passion and understanding for the relevance and importance of branding is essential.
- Digital: Designing bespoke websites from user experience to concept and delivery. Experience with WordPress helpful but not essential.
- Print: Design and execution of print materials. Print projects may include luxury brochures, marketing collateral, school prospectuses and print adverts.
- Campaign: Generating out-of-the-box, show-stopping marketing campaigns which will be rolled out across multiple media platforms including web, print and creative alternative solutions. This will include copywriting.
- General studio: Working with online project management solutions and maintaining high standards of communication with the team. Proactively updating internal documents and general studio marketing and admin materials.
- Have a minimum qualification of a design related degree
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your thought process across a wide range media including digital, branding and campaign creative.
- Be able to see projects through from concept to completion to an exacting standard.
- Be a self starter, be able to work well solo as well as within a team environment.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles and have the visual execution and attention to detail that make brilliant ideas come to life in an effective and memorable way.
- Highly skilled in the Adobe suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly