Project FF&E Coordinator / Designer
This busy and expanding contract and residential furniture company works throughout the UK and in Dubai and are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team.
You will be working on a variety of projects, which include coordinating and managing the production of furniture for hotels and serviced apartments plus coordinating and managing high-end residential furnishing projects. More specifically, it will involve putting together quotations, managing procurement, FF&E specification, planning / product drawings, presentation boards and managing the project through to installation and after sales.
This is a great opportunity for a competent person with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing furniture manufacturing company.
Summary of background needed:
- A minimum of three years' relevant experience in FF&E
- Experience of hotels and high-end residential projects
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to work within budgets and to apportion expenditure wisely
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel