7 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
This creative place-making agency is currently on the lookout for a proactive Account Manager to join their team as they continue to grow and develop as a company. This is an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running working across the delivery of projects for a range of high end property clients.
What are your key responsibilities within this role?
- Overseeing the development of multiple projects from brief to completion, with an understanding of project delivery across both print and digital campaigns
- Responsible for client communication, developing long lasting relationships with existing and new clients and ensuring all parties are updated throughout the process
- Supporting a Senior Account Manager across the management of project logistics, with experience developing budgets and timings and ensuring these are implemented and adjusted according to the client needs and project progression
- An understanding and awareness of all production processes required within design and branding, including a knowledge of both small scale and large scale campaign materials
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- Previous experience within an account management role is necessary with a keen interest in design and branding
- You will be proactive and take ownership of the role across all responsibilities
- The ability to multitask, whilst overseeing multiple projects at once you will present a calm and logical approach to all work
- Exceptional communication with the ability to translate ideas in a clear and concise format both verbally and written
If you contain all the necessary skills and experience and would be keen to apply then please send your CV to email@example.com to register your interest ASAP!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly