6 days left
- Job Functions
A long established, multi-disciplinary & award winning practice specialising in Architecture and Interior Design, they are leaders in the hospitality and F&B sectors and have developed some of the most beautiful and inspiring designs for restaurants across the UK.
Currently working on some exciting projects for clients such as Virgin Atlantic and The Gherkin, they are looking for a talented Design Assistant to join them their team of 24 on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The role of the Design Assistant is to provide support to the projects team in the areas of material samples and FF&E while reporting to the Senior FF&E Designer. Main tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of FF&E and materials trends
- Maintaining, cataloguing and organising the samples library
- Working with the Studio Co-ordinator in ensuring the tidiness of all areas by being responsible for all materials and furniture samples
- Arranging meetings with suppliers
- Developing relationships with suppliers
- Maintaining the suppliers contacts database
- Providing support to the projects team: ordering samples, materials research and assistance with finishes schedules and presentations
- FF&E duties on specific projects
- Some reception duties as cover for the Studio Co-ordinator
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience working on hospitality, F&B or commercial schemes
- Experience working on FF&E projects
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to see a job through to a high standard
- A helpful and friendly attitude
- Passionate and curious about design and design trends
- Highly organised, efficient, process driven and tidy
Salary & Package
£21,000 - £24,000 DOE + pension scheme
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and sociable team and will benefit from working in a company in which hard work is genuinely recognised. Afternoon drinks are held on Fridays in the studio’s staff lounge and social events are frequently organised as part of the creative process when developing a new project. A calendar of events is organised throughout the year and the opportunity for CPD, in the form of additional software training courses is also available.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8676
Hunter Dunning = Design Assistant Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists
Apply for Design Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly