At Talking Tables, we are market leaders in delivering innovative, design-led products that add flair and style to every occasion. We do this with passion, energy and creativity. Whether it’s an afternoon tea with your grandma, an outdoor wedding or a good friend’s birthday; our aim is to help you celebrate with fun and laughter, engaging everyone equally.
The in-house Design Studio are welcoming applications from recent Graduates to join our team, and learn the skills it takes to deliver high quality products within the creative industry.
At a glance:
- Salary £19 – 23K dependent on experience
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 - 17:30
- London Office (SW4)
- Reports to Head of Design
- Assist the Studio with the day to day administrative responsibilities for maintaining the business and meeting customer demands, with ad hoc assistance to the rest of the Design team.
- Produce excellent quality sample mock-ups for customer reviews and photography.
- Artwork product and packaging designs onto factory cutters from visuals for mock-up and production.
- Occasionally translate ideas into design executions, ensuring a consistently high level of design quality.
- Complete basic Studio admin.
Skills & Experience expected for this role:
- BA Hons degree or equivalent in Art & Design, Graphics or similar.
- Ability to work on a Mac day-to-day.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6/CC), particularly Illustrator but also Photoshop and InDesign.
- Some experience working in a studio is preferable.
- Be able to show examples of the above skills.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- High degree of attention to detail in every area.
- Hard working and extremely organised. Able to deliver to a deadline.
- Professional and polite manner, with a high level of literacy and good communication skills.
- A team player, comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter with initiative and a can-do, positive attitude.
- Interest in party products and how customers use them.
At Talking Tables there is always room for additional responsibilities and future progression.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.