Freelance Social Media Content Creator
*We really do need people who have previous social media campaigns based experience and can use photoshop, video editing, and create GIFs please. We will need to see a folio of work*
Based in central London, you will be creating content for social media to drive conversations, engagement and excitement for a specialist film / movie channel and also work on a Christmas special later in the year too.
There is a lot of freedom and fun to be had to build the engagement with the audience and create disruptive content. This media company is open to off the wall possibilities and suggestions!
- Love of film / TV
- Experience creating social content for TV shows
- Content savvy
- Strategically minded
- Experience working on social media campaigns
- Sense of humour
- Creative thinker
- Good at writing sharp, engaging and witty copy
- Social native
- Lots of fun
- Experience in media / entertainment field
- Ability to focus on the audience and work with the media company to understand performance and refine targeting to grow engagement.
– Adobe Creative suite experience essential
– Gif making skills (it’s a skill, honest)
– Video editing experience
– Experience in using Facebook Analytics
– Facebook Live experience preferred, but not essential
Looking at initially 3 month with the possibility of extending beyond.
Apply for Freelance Social Media Content Creator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly