Junior Traffic Manager
A leading luxury furniture retailer is currently on the lookout for a Junior Creative Traffic Manager to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company at a junior level whilst receiving mentoring and training to grow and develop alongside the brand.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- You will work alongside the Studio Manager to oversee and manage the project workflow of all creative projects throughout the studio
- Management of all project allocation for creative teams whilst overseeing the delivery of briefs and monitoring deadlines
- Liaising with external suppliers to source products across print, photography, experiential and digital design
- Working alongside senior members across resource management including sourcing freelance talent when required as well as briefing work in and managing schedules
- The development and overseeing of project timelines and creation of creative briefs
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- Someone who is keen to learn; this role is open to Juniors who would thrive in the opportunity to be trained and mentored by senior members of staff and really progress within your career in creative production
- Previous experience or a basic understanding of production processes is a bonus but not necessary - the willingness to learn and the right attitude will go far!
- Someone who is keen to get stuck in! This company have a very collaborative nature with lots of communal space and a social culture throughout
- A natural communicator, you will be confident talking to a range of different people and delegating where necessary
- An organized individual who is capable of multitasking
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and kick-start your career as a Traffic Manager in a creative environment, with the opportunity to receive great training and career progression in a fun and collaborative environment. If this sounds like the right fit for you then please email@example.com to register your interest.