Print Designer/Artworker - Professional services
My client is an established, leading accounting and business advisory firms in the UK, their expertise lies in the insurance industry, global capital markets. and the charity sector.
They currently have an exciting opening for a bright Print Designer/Artworker to work on interesting graphic content that will represent the company.
You will be working on mostly print however they will integrate more and more digital with time.
Your main duties would be:
- Work with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to develop print and digital marketing material for communication with existing clients
- Support the development of creative and memorable high-profile presentations
- Work alongside the firm's external creative suppliers
- Work with the Head of Brand and Communications and the sector/service line teams to provide digital and print collateral for integrated marketing plans that will drive client acquisition
- Work with the Head of Brand and Communications to implement firm-wide brand building activity to increase the firm's positioning in its markets and raise its perception in the industry
- Collaborate with the BD (Sales) team to printed and digital materials to support bids and other sales campaigns
- Support the Head of Brand and Communications in delivering the International marketing communications plan
- Experience in digital marketing, web content publishing and social media
- Advanced skills in MS Office (particularly Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Suite, ideally on a PC platform
- Working knowledge of interactive tools, such as After Effects, graphic animation, and HTML5 desirable
If this is the role for you please send over you CV and portfolio to: