Mid/Senior Interior Designer
Providing market-leading services within the hospitality and leisure sectors, this team of 25 is well known for their colourful, fun and eclectic interiors. Their portfolio of projects include bars and restaurants for a variety of popular UK and international brands.
Looking after even the smallest of details on every project, their friendly team covers everything, from feasibility studies through to detailed design, FF&E, tendering and on-site management. With a very busy pipeline of projects, they are now looking for an experienced and well-rounded Interior Designer, who can join their team and work across all project stages.
Role & Responsibilities
Working as a Mid/Senior Interior Designer, you will immerse yourself in projects from initial concept through to completion; developing client presentations, technical packages and FF&E proposals alongside other team members. Reporting to the Director, you will also be in charge of project management, overseeing installations and schemes on and off site.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years hospitality/leisure experience in the UK
- Experience managing own projects through to completion
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Proven track record producing technical packages, detailed drawings and joinery
- Strong background working on all FF&E stages
- Experience liaising directly with clients, contractors and suppliers
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite is essential
Salary & Package
- A salary range of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Holiday entitlement: 28 days (including bank holidays) + days off over Christmas & New Year
- Government pension at work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
The studio prides themselves on their fantastic work environment and sociable team. With each new project they win, they organise a group outing to the client’s bar/restaurant as part of the research and brainstorming process.
Promoting a healthy work-life balance, the company organises night outs every quarter and an annual Christmas trip abroad to relax and acknowledge the team’s hard work. Previous trips have included Germany and Sweden.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8669
Hunter Dunning = Interior Design Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists
Apply for Mid/Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly