Truffle are hunting for a super creative integrated Copywriter for one of our favourite clients; a successful luxury homewares group based in central London.
We are looking for someone who will creating compelling, distinctive copy across all the channels. The ideal person will bring plenty of insight to everything they write, from integrated campaigns to weekly emails, ensuring the various brand TOV’s are consistently delivered.
There are 4 brands to look after! We really need a copywriter who can hop, skip and jump between multiple brands fluidly and merrily. Someone who thrives on creating compelling one liners but also loves to write longer copy, and get involved in editorial too.
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll help to define and articulate the multiple brands TOV’s across all touchpoints
- You’ll help develop original concepts and ideas, finding insightful and impactful ways to be commercial
- You will ensure consistent and on-brand copy across a wide range of media, including online, campaigns, catalogues, emails, marketing comms, PR, editorial and so much more!
- You will mentor and lead two junior copywriter
- You will be part managing the production, quality and workflow of all copy throughout the business
- A true creative writer and thinker, you’ll possess real commercial awareness and strategic vision, along with the ability to bring brilliant, ground breaking ideas to everything you work on.
- You take a genuinely fresh approach to copywriting; pushing the boundaries, having fun with language.
- You are a genuine team player, always happy to bounce ideas around to get to the best solution.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree (or equivalent), preferably in English or other Arts degree
- An excellent communicator with strong influencing skills with a passion for the craft of copy and communication
- Strong proficiency in developing creative and impactful campaigns
- A diverse portfolio of work demonstrating excellent attention to detail across a broad variety of channels.
- Experience in people management
- Experience in both an online and offline environment
- The ability to switch between multiple brands
To hear more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle Talent today!