4 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
Digitally led, their campaigns leverage eight core disciplines: website and app design and build, interactive content, shopper, B2B2C, social, eCRM, search and internal comms. They've also developed a set of proprietary tools to support field sales teams; revolutionise visual merchandising compliance; drive loyalty and improve online training.
Taking full responsibility for campaign management including: briefing, supervising and presenting work, monitoring progress, schedules and costs on all jobs.
Demonstrate an understanding of client structure and infrastructure.
Working with the Account Directors and others to develop strategic proposals for Clients and allocated new business prospects.
- Manage day to day client & agency stakeholder coordination
- Establish trust through development of close relationships
- Develop rapport with clients, troubleshooting issues and conflicts as they arise
- Deputise for Senior Account Manager/Account Director, where required
- Delivery of on-goingclient satisfaction and pro-active development of client relationships/business
- Work with Senior Account Manager/Account Directors to:
- Maintain agreed strategic direction for each Client
- Develop and implement Client development plans
- Set and monitor sales and profitability targets
- Identify opportunities to add value and generate profit
- Organize and drive client and internal WIPs and status reports - keeping your clients and agency team up to speed with latest developments
- Drive yourself to be one step ahead of your clients.
- Representing agency - maintaining standards in all external dealings.
- Supervising the work and development of Account Executives/Senior Account Executives
- Ensuring that accurate and comprehensive financial records are maintained for every project being managed and ensuring that Clients are billed correctly, on time.
- Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance your workload and proactively implement solutions
- Ensuring that Status and Contact Reports are produced accurately and in good time - normally, within 48 hours.
- Ensure that the Creative Department / Production are provided with clear and comprehensive briefs.
- Monitor the Client's brand, industry and markets, and competitive activity. Become familiar with changes and trends and be prepared to provide a summary of this information to Clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2-3 years' experience within an agency environment.
- Must be an adept project manager, with excellent understanding of the creative process across online and offline projects.
- Motivating, managing, supervising and training the account team
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people's opinions
- Must be organised, great attention to detail able to prioritise, be co-operative with creative and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Initiative, pro-active, problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Degree level education in any subject desirable
- The ability to negotiate
- Persuasive Presentation skills
- The ability to inspire confidence
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Understanding of strategic thinking
The retail team are looking for an energetic and ambitious Account Manager with strong organisation skills who can balance multiple projects across two key accounts.
One on hand, working with the Retail Account Director, the successful candidate - once up to speed will have the day to day control of high-profile pan-European B2C retail projects for a leading global automotive brand, with an emphasis on client communication and final project delivery.
Projects can vary from traditional in-store retail support, email campaigns and digital applications, to complex data driven solutions in multiple languages. In all cases the candidate must possess excellent attention to detail and an ability to communicate updates clearly to colleagues and clients alike. The role will include frequent client contact including weekly status calls and monthly F2F meetings where he or she may be asked to present to clients from across Europe and Egypt.
The other part of the role will be working closely with an exciting new business win. You will have the chance to help shape the UK marketing strategy for a leading B2B organisation and then execute through the creation of marketing programs and communications across a diverse range of business sectors.
The role offers the right candidate the chance to learn new skills and take ownership of their work in an open and supportive environment. As the team grows the candidate will help recruit and line manage one or more Account Executives to help support their portfolio of work.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly