Junior Digital Project Manager
Junior Digital Project Managers, do you want to join a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else?We're after a Junior Digital Project Manager to be a part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, managing a variety of projects, from slick digital ad campaigns to complex, rich interactive, social content and video.
My client has been working out of Central London for over 10 years, designing original, world-class digital creative for clients, around the world. They work with exciting, global brands as partners who want big, powerful, creative ideas that work for their brand. This exciting opportunity will involve working with the Account Director and being a part of an award-winning team!
Skills and Experience:
* Managing multiple projects of different sizes, and across various platforms, at any one time.
* Responsible for all aspects of project finance, risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery.
* Experience in preparing detailed cost estimates, statements of work, timing plans and specification documents, and communicating these to clients in an easy-going way.
* As this is a client-facing role, you need to be confident presenting work and helping the senior team to grow and manage client relationships.
* You're passionate and enthusiastic - and add enough creativity to your work to improve and develop our project management processes.
* You have 1+ year's experience, client facing, strong with internal team.
* Be highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you're managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick off.
As well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package, in this role you would be working with like minded people in a vibrant and collaborative studio environment with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. If this is the Junior Digital Project Manager role for you, please apply with your most up to date CV.