Junior Exhibition Designer
Our client is a full service exhibition stand contractor that has been at the forefront of the worldwide exhibition industry for 30 years. With a strong client base in the IT, travel, energy and pharmaceutical sectors, our client specialises in designing, building and managing both modular and custom exhibition stands anywhere in the world.
Our client is increasing the size of their design and project management department to meet current client demands and are therefore seeking a junior design to join our busy team.
Our client are looking for a hardworking, driven and forward thinking individual that will go the extra mile to deliver exception designs and service levels for all our clients. Working closely with both the sales and marketing manager (on new business pitches) and the design & projects director (on existing client projects) this role will give you real responsibility and control on every element of every project from start to finish.
This is a position where the right candidate can really get noticed and become an important part of the future growth of the company.
• Designing custom and Octanorm stands of all sizes (from 12sqm – 1,200sqm) for both current clients and new clients.
• 2D and 3D colour visualisation.
• Assist and attend new client presentations with Sales & Marketing Manager.
• Creation of detailed production drawings for all stands.
• Regular liaison with the Production Manager for all stands being produced in house and partners for stand being produced abroad
• Artwork production with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Delivering designs that match the clients brief, budget and deadline.
• Sometimes there may be a need to work on retail installation and office receptions design concepts.
• Though the client is ideally looking for a candidate with 2 years’ experience in designing custom and Octanorm exhibition stands across different industry sectors Proven track record of creating winning designs.
• Customer facing
• Forward thinking designer that has their finger on the pulse of stand design and utilises the latest technology, AV and materials available on the market.
Required IT skills
• AutoCAD 2012
• Autodesk 3ds Max Design
• Microsoft Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point)
Other Skills (Good but not essential)
• Project estimating
• 2D Graphic design
• This role will require the individual to travel and manage projects onsite globally therefore must have a full and valid passport.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this position