PR Account Manager – Corporate/B2B
3 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
Position: PR Account Manager – Corporate/B2B
Our client is an international, award-winning, integrated communications consultancy representing corporates, consumer brands, charities, countries, celebrities, and global leaders, with excellent career progression prospects. They are seeking a tenacious, highly-motivated and proactive Account Manager with agency PR experience.
The role requires you to have a proven track record of providing strategic counsel to clients across corporate and financial PR, event, social media, marketing, public affairs and issue management briefs. You will be required to communicate brand narratives for an interesting mix of corporate and professional clients including international law firms, major international development and NGO projects, global asset management firms, prestige cars, disruptive fin-tech companies, and thought-leaders across a multitude of industry sectors.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to plan, manage and deliver campaigns for retained, project and new clients, manage junior level team members and to provide creative solutions for clients across multiple platforms.
- Develop innovative communications strategies and plans that strategically promote and protect brands
- Acting as a key contact for corporate clients with day to day account management responsibilities
- You will liaise with senior national and specialist broadcast, print and online journalists across business, finance, politics, luxury, and sector specific beats on a daily basis to generate stand out media coverage for clients.
- Launching thought-leadership programmes for client spokespersons
- As part of the public affairs activity, you will develop briefings and reports, draft consultation responses and support engagement programmes in addition to political monitoring, event management and media engagement in support of political objectives where relevant.
Skills and Expertise
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are essential
- Creative, strategic, analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload, work on multiple clients and manage time effectively, working to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven client relationship management and relationship building
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for PR Account Manager – Corporate/B2B
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly