An internationally renowned integrated design agency, who work across fashion, FMCG, retail design and healthcare - are looking for an experienced Integrated Producer to join their team on a 6-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency to produce integrated campaigns for one of their largest retail accounts.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Overseeing and managing a project from creative brief to completion, you will act as the middleman between clients and creative teams, communicating and updating all ideas throughout development and production spanning Print (OOH/ Press), Radio, TV and Web (animation and video)
- Scoping out all project logistics across budgets, timelines and project workflow to ensure the client specifications are met to the highest standard
- You will act as the linchpin between all internal teams including Accounts, Strategy and Creative to scope out project development throughout varying stages
- Management of third party supplier relationships, including quotes and cost estimates, rights and licenses
- Managing transcreation projects when required
- The implementation of systems and processes of best practice to ensure the smooth running of all projects
What type of candidate is needed for the role?
- Previous experience working within a similar role as either a Creative Producer of Project Manager, across integrated campaigns within a creative agency
- Experience working on fashion/ retail clients is key!
- An understanding of the production process and best practice processes throughout all stages from brief to completion
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure, collaborating when necessary
- A natural problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and prioritize tasks and ensure any issues are prevented
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be able to motivate fellow team members, communicate effectively and provide clear and concise updates to a range of different clients and internal teams
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and are available ASAP then please send your application to email@example.com to register your interest as soon as possible.