Established in 2004, this Interior Styling company provides award winning furnishing solutions for the property market and has built a reputation for achieving exceptional results. Specialising in the London and Home County areas, they are well-known for their contemporary designs and beautiful portfolio of completed projects.
For the last 13 years, their bespoke services have included show home design, furniture package services and furniture rental. Now, due to an increasing pipeline of work and a high-demand for interior design services, the company is looking for an Interior Stylist / Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing your own projects, designing and delivering furnishing schemes from inception through to installation. Main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with clients and maintain relationships
- Attending site visits
- Producing design concepts and estimates
- Sourcing and ordering products
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Project management
- Leading installation team on site
- Styling and dressing projects to a show home standard
- Sorting and picking accessories in the company’s warehouse
- Project administration
As the company expands, you may be asked to perform different tasks for the directors as required by your changing role within the company.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ interior design/styling experience
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good administration and organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel, InDesign or Photoshop
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or VectorWorks desirable
Salary & Package
- £26,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
- Discretionary bonus in line with personal/KPI and company performance
- 20 day’s holiday, increasing 1 day per year served to a maximum of 25 days per annum
You will benefit from a highly creative work environment, where new ideas are encouraged and a ‘can do’ attitude is always welcome. Being a boutique size yet very sociable team of 13, regular outings are a big part of the office culture; ability to fit in within a small team is as important as enjoying a drink or two!
Good transport links available as the office is local to 3 stations within a 15-minute walk.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8632
Hunter Dunning = Interior Styling Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists