EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR MARKETING DESIGNER
PMS International Group Plc is a high volume importer of a wide range of fast moving consumer goods from China which are distributed to customers in the UK. The Company is well known for its innovative and novelty products and speed with which it can bring products to the market.
The Company’s wide product range includes toys, housewares, giftware, stationery, novelties, electrical gadgets, Christmas decorations, dinnerware and camping range. The Company is also the largest supplier of licensed plush toys to the amusement and leisure industry.
PMS Group places substantial emphasis on original and strong packaging for its products and prefers that the artwork is prepared by its in house team of graphic designers using the latest technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Designer to join the team and promote the Company’s range of FMCG and the Company itself. The ideal applicant for this exciting and varied role will be highly motivated, with a real flare for creating eye catching designs and copy across both web and print and packaging. They will be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to work to a brief, working across a whole marketing mix. We are looking for a professional who is confident with every element of Design and Marketing, which role will include:
- Designing Company websites
- Working with social media
- Producing newsletters
- Designing banners and leaflets
- Implementing general marketing ideas
- Designing printed literature for marketing events, trade shows, customers and POS
- Video editing (aptitude to learn would be acceptable)
- Photographing products (aptitude to learn would be acceptable)
- Creating new branding proposals for current or potential new brands
- Some product packaging design may also be required
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to design and produce professional artwork for digital and print projects such as brochures, signage, social media content and e-newsletters
- Experience of product packaging design would also be desirable
- Great idea generation
- A good level of English both written and verbal
- Video and photography skills desirable
- Degree or related qualification in Graphic Design or Marketing
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV via the Apply button to Head of HR Sarah Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org