Senior Interior Designer
A long established, multi-disciplinary & award winning practice specialising in Architecture and Interior Design, they are leaders in the hospitality and F&B sectors and have developed some of the most beautiful and inspiring designs for restaurants across the UK.
Currently working on some exciting projects for clients such as Virgin and The Gherkin, they are looking for a confident and charismatic Senior Interior Designer to join them their team of 24 and work across all stages of one-off and roll-out schemes.
A genuine enthusiasm and flair for working on interior projects, as well as a strong interest in all other forms of architecture is essential, as you will be exposed to a variety of briefs and project stages.
Role & Responsibilities
The role will involve managing a team and running small scale projects. You will be working both, individually and as part of a team, predominantly across the commercial hospitality and food retail sectors, but will also have the opportunity to get involved in quite a unique cruise ship project. Main tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Working as an all-rounder across all project stages
- Managing projects from inception through to completion
- Concept development
- Producing technical packages and detailed drawings
- Site supervision and administration
- Producing clients presentation and 3D visuals
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and third parties
- Working alongside the Directors on smaller projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience working within the hospitality or F&B sector
- Proven track record successfully coordinating and delivering projects on site
- A strong understanding of the process of delivering high-quality hospitality projects is essential
- Job running experience on small scale projects
- Ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
- Strong team management skills
- Exceptional technical and construction detailing ability
- Ability to resolve issues on and off site
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Outstanding client presentation skills
- Ability to hit the ground running upon joining the practice
- Fantastic hand drawing ability
- Excellent knowledge of Vectorworks and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Sketch Up, Rhino, Vray would be an advantage
- Ability to start ASAP is highly beneficial
Salary & Package
£38,000 - £42,000 DOE + pension scheme
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and sociable team and will benefit from working in a company in which hard work is genuinely recognised. Afternoon drinks are held on Fridays in the studio’s staff lounge and social events are frequently organised as part of the creative process when developing a new project. A calendar of events is organised throughout the year and the opportunity for CPD, in the form of additional software training courses is also available.
It would be beneficial to see examples of work from all applicants that include different styles of images that you have produced, indicating which designs you have authored yourself. If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Job Ref: 8647
Hunter Dunning = Senior Interior Design Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists