One of the biggest agencies of the minute, are looking for a middleweight copywriter to join the clients team - a massive brand. To create and edit copy across all of their digital real estate.
The brand in question is definitely a best in class brand, a technology leader and one that will enhance any portfolio out there.
As a copywriter, what will you be doing?
- You will be tasked with ensuring copy is factually accurate, legally compliant, in line with the brand strategy and tone of voice. Creating copy that works across channels that is well structured and signposted.
- Your responsibility will mean you will work across a variety of channels and will act as a conduit for a variety of teams from marketeers through to the design team across legal and beyond.
- Be a custodian of the copy guidelines..
What are we looking for?
- A fastidious attention to detail, a rich history of producing and editing copy ideally for a recognisable brand.
- A key understanding of brand, TOV, narrative development through to crafting quick turnaround copy that'll work across media.
- Somebody comfortable and adept in a client facing position. Somebody happy and confident to work closely with clients, manage expectations diplomatically, build relationships and champion best practice.
- On top of this we're looking for somebody willing and eager to progress in a world class institution.
Get in touch now with Jack@nekolondon.com