Retail Design Manager
A Retail Design Manager who will be based in the London Studio but will be required to attend site visits across the UK & Internationally is required for a retail design consultancy.
It is essential you have experience working as a Design Manager within the retail sector. Working in a team of 5 other design managers, you will be responsible for concept design approvals for new build and existing retail refurbishments.
This design practice have a great reputation in the industry for their level or professionalism and organisational procedures. If you are happy working on your own initiative and enjoy a considerable degree of autonomy this is the job for you!
With a variety of jobs with a range of clients it’s absolutely essential as a Design Manager you are very organised as you will be involved in up to 15-20 project approvals a month.
Your duties will include:
- Project programming, planning and co-ordination
- Set up and attend meetings and presentations
- Liaison among the client, contractors, local architects and project managers
- Produce weekly status reports
- Manage design stage sign off and approvals
- Site co-ordination and manage on-going queries and ensure drawings are compliant
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of London’s top design studios and work with some incredible retail projects. There is an expectation that as a design manager you have excellent understanding of the retail design landscape and a good eye for detail.
If you wish to discuss this role before applying please call Lucy on 02031740185.