Creative Coordinator for Emerging London Architects
A young and emerging architects studio are looking for a Creative Coordinator to come in and assist with Marketing, Graphics and Social Media activities. The studio are known for their innovative and design focused projects and are based in a friendly open studio in Central London.
Some responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Production of graphic design materials for presentations, publications, reports, etc.
- Design and manage AI marketing materials e.g. company brochures, presentations.
- Research, seek and secure speaking and thought leadership opportunities (with external PR).
- Assist in targeting companies for new business and researching potential clients
- Identify key industry events and conferences
- Create and post content across all of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin) and the website.
- Manage and coordinate hosted events.
- Ensuring the website and online presence are up-to-date and best promotes AI.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, energetic and have a passion for the architecture and design world. They will have excellent graphic design skills and proficient use of Adobe InDesign, illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft Office. They'll have a high level of written communication and a passion for writing compelling copy. Proven experience working within marketing in a similar creative company ideally architecture.