We have a brilliant new role for a Senior Designer that has just come in for an award winning Integrated Marketing agency in Surrey
Purpose of the role
- To develop creative concepts independently or working alongside other members of the Creative Team
- To be able to design for HTML, Ad Banners etc
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight into User Experience and be able to apply this to your designs
- Be solely responsible for taking a creative brief, exploring relevant questions and ensuring all required information has been provided
- Be able to work independently on projects from start to finish, collaborating with others where appropriate
- Quality control - ensure that all work you develop is on brief and is fully functional from a visual and usability perspective
- Advise and manage the ‘testing’ process on all projects
- Offer creative and innovative (but workable) digital design solutions
- Manage expectations with regards to timeframes and deliverables on all your projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframes and communicate any issues in a timely and proactive fashion
- Keep updated on all relevant technology and how best to use it, communicate to the wider team. Drive the team to contribute to regular updates.
- Be able to train and advise colleagues on such technology
- Contribute to the development of ‘best practice’ processes for the Digital department
- Develop an understanding of clients business and use this to add value and insight into the work you do for them
- Communicate effectively with clients by phone on technical or design related issues
- Be capable of presenting work to clients and attending client meetings as the digital representative for the agency
- Oversee and manage the work of designers, identifying areas for development.
- Participate and feed in to performance reviews
- Have day to day responsibility for the output of the team
- To be fully responsible for personal workload – time management/role allocation/job management
- To be ultimately responsible for projects including output of all participants from a digital perspective.
- Identify objectives and milestones and monitor progress
- Develop constructive criticism and feedback skills
Are you interested? Please get in touch with your CV and work samples so we can discuss further.