Middleweight -Senior Designer
Our client is a global hybrid agency and due to recent success, they are now recruiting for a Middleweight AND Senior Designer to join their creative team. They pride themselves with bring creative flair, insight and technical skills to craft our client's message from concept to final execution, increasing reach, relevance and response. Although a global agency they are one business. Across cultures and across national boundaries, our local teams all work the same way, delivering a consistent brand experience to our customers wherever they are.
Purpose of Role
Due to increased workload and recent client wins, they are looking for a MW and Senior Designer. These are client facing roles spending 50% of their time on one of the Key clients site in Watford. And 50% of their time at their London Bridge office working on a broad range other agency client accounts.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and understanding of the leisure and retail industries.
- Client facing role. The Middleweight Graphic Designer will be expected to develop excellent client relationships within an on client site studio, driving creative conversation with clients and key stake holders in the business
- At least 4 years design experience
- Middleweight Graphic Designer will bring experience and ambition to their clients onsite studio and wider agency environment
- This role encompasses responsibilities and knowledge much broader than just design. The Middleweight Designer needs to take a broader view and have a wide knowledge base taking in print production but also digital media and a wider understanding of related technologies
- To inspire internal and external audiences with thought provoking work, bringing new ideas to the team
- The role will cover wide variety of media channels including traditional POS and marketing material for casual dining and food & beverage, as well as digital content for POS and web/email/video marketing
- Develop new ideas and push their own creativity within the team
- Actively seek out new creative solutions and how best to implement them within projects, keeping abreast of competitor activity
- Potentially mentor junior designers and help their growth and development within the business
- Be ambitious, creative and keen to achieve excellent things
- Have a keen interest in technology and how this influences creative
- Never be content or happy with average
- Middleweight Graphic Designer will report a senior creative
- Solid communication skills with the ability to inspire at all levels
- Ability to mentor and oversee junior members of the team
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Mac literate with advanced Adobe skills as a minimum
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Interested? Please get in touch with your CV and work samples. Please note the role is divided 50%-50% between Watford and London Bridge so only apply if this is something you can do.
Middleweight Designer £30K