The Concerto Group is a unique vertically and horizontally integrated business operating in the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) sector. It is the UK’s leading venue marketing company with an outstanding track record in driving high quality event and catering business into large and small venues in London and the North West.
It is London’s number one operator of Christmas and Summer parties, delivering over 100,000 covers per year across its venue portfolio. We are a multi award winning caterer (Best Food and Beverage Supplier, M&ITAwards 2014) servicing high end corporate clients within London’s most prestigious venues.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer with 1-2 years’ experience to join our in-house Marketing team. The Graphic Designer is responsible for all print and digital design across all divisions of the Concerto Group including both B2B and B2C.
- Design creative and professional graphics for use in projects across all brands and divisions. This will include brand refreshes, email templates, website elements, social media graphics, online advertising graphics, adverts, video, brochures and flyers, posters, signage, invitations, new business tenders, sales presentations, proposals and pitches.
- To ensure all work complies with brand guidelines
- Manage all print production, liaising with external print suppliers
- Liaise with internal clients to determine requirements and budget
Required Skills & Qualities:
- Imaginative, creative, organised and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem solver and ability to revive designs
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification in design
- Confident in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to use Powerpoint and to create Slide Masters
- Experience in working in an in-house design or agency environment for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects with varying priority. Must meet deadlines.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience and events / venue industry.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent listener with exceptional communication skills.
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- An interest in graphics and typography.
- HTML experience is desirable
- Wordpress experience is desirable
- Branding experience is desirable
In return for your skills we offer a competitive salary, 23 days holiday, staff benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your career in a creative and friendly environment. Please send your CV via the Apply button to email@example.com.